Thank You For UE4 !

[=Isaac Nichols;142140]

Also thank you for the tips and being a good friend and inspiration.

:slight_smile:
[/]

Hee hee youā€™re welcome Isaac!

Epicā€™s Static Mesh Collision Editor

Dear Epic,

Thank you so much for the new Static Mesh Collision Editor! (live as of 4.3) !

I just used it just now to do the collision for an usual concave box shape!

The automatic collision did most of it, and because of the new ability to add new collision primitives in the editor itself, I was able to patch up the remaining spots!

helped me not have to do it all by hand in 3ds using UCX_ primitives!

Thanks Epic!

Yeah, the in-built Static Mesh Collision Editor is soo convenient! Loving it :slight_smile:

No more primitive shapes building in 3d Applications :stuck_out_tongue:

Loving UE4!

Thanks again Epic!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]:heart:

Epic, you ROCK!!!

I believe itā€™s EPIC that should thank for basically writing almost all tutorials and documentation for the engine. As if that wasnā€™t enough also answers more question at the answer hub than anyone else in the crew. I hope they pay good for that work since anything else would be unfair. is basically the documentation and community father.

[=;151710]
I believe itā€™s EPIC that should thank for basically writing almost all tutorials and documentation for the engine. As if that wasnā€™t enough also answers more question at the answer hub than anyone else in the crew. I hope they pay good for that work since anything else would be unfair. is basically the documentation and community father.
[/]

But == EPIC :stuck_out_tongue:

[=;151710]
[/]

[=;151712]
But == EPIC :stuck_out_tongue:
[/]

Hee hee! wow thanks and !

Iā€™m blushing over here, just wanted let you know I saw your messages :slight_smile:

:heart:

[=;143039]
Dear Epic,

Thank you so much for the new Static Mesh Collision Editor! (live as of 4.3) !

I just used it just now to do the collision for an usual concave box shape!

The automatic collision did most of it, and because of the new ability to add new collision primitives in the editor itself, I was able to patch up the remaining spots!

helped me not have to do it all by hand in 3ds using UCX_ primitives!

Thanks Epic!

[/]

Wow! Iā€™ve been dying for ! Thanks Epic! And yes, is Epicā€¦ Hey buddy!

Great to hear from you MC ! Hee hee!

Thank you for UE4 Epic!

I saw Golding using the collision tools at EGX. I was likeā€¦ whaaa?!

How did that slip me by?! Itā€™s :smiley:

PS: (Gratz on your 1,000th post ;))

Yeah, thank you for being Epic :smiley:

Iā€™ve been using various game engines for several years, and so far, is the one that I enjoying the most. I have so much fun with it! And I love the fact of how easy we can achieve great results with it.
So, an Epic thank you for the Epic guys and for the community as well.
I am loving been here!

Sometimes i badly think, UE4 has bugsā€¦ UE4 doesnt have all featuresā€¦ UE4 has issuesā€¦ crashesā€¦

But, is all nothing comparing to that fact, that UE4 is the only considerable engine for me, of all freely available engines, including Unity3D and CE3.

Iā€™ve tryed to use Unity3D and CE3, even UDK, and i failed.
With UE4 i feel really succeed.

UBT, open source, Pascal case, feedback.
Thx Epic.

[=;155839]
Iā€™ve been using various game engines for several years, and so far, is the one that I enjoying the most. I have so much fun with it! And I love the fact of how easy we can achieve great results with it.
So, an Epic thank you for the Epic guys and for the community as well.
I am loving been here!
[/]

Thatā€™s actually what I noticed most about going from UE3 to UE4, I can make games so much FASTER now in UE4!

So many workflows have been streamlined to enable faster production!

During the Beta I asked myself "so what is it about UE4 that I can say is better than UE3 beyond C++ source access and rendering improvements? Whatā€™s the overall improvement that makes the next gen of game development?

And I realized it was that UE4 enables me to turn my game ideas / dreams into hard coded game so much faster!

Thanks Epic!

Thank you for UE4 Epic!

I had another 8 hours of C++ coding fun today :slight_smile:

Thank for making C++ available to us all!

Thank You For UMG

I recently made a UMG implementation of my Steam Friends List!

UMG made process go very quickly!

I did the online subsystem work in C++ and used my own tutorial to make the scrollable list of buttons:

UMG Tutorial, dynamic list of scrollable clickable buttons
https://wiki.unrealengine/UMG,_Create_Scrollable_List_of_Clickable_Buttons_From_Dynamic_Array

**Result:**

Players can click on names of friends to join their game, and can easily see who is online at any time, entirely via UMG!

Thank you for UMG, Epic + !

ā™„

![GalaxyFriendsOnline.jpg|1280x960](upload://9YOM7PsQdSrUZoaqyhYr2xUV3L7.jpeg)

You are you realized it yourself but if the game is released on Steam, you have already , i am right , no ?

Edit : oh i forget , thank you for being good Epic :wink:

[=;162001]
You are you realized it yourself but if the game is released on Steam, you have already , i am right , no ?

Edit : oh i forget , thank you for being good Epic :wink:
[/]

Haha yea you can do Shift + TAB to open friends list if you have steam,

but you gotta admit

My In-game Galaxy Friends list looks so much sexier :slight_smile:

Also my friends list works with any platformā€™s online subsystem, it is online system agnostic, it works directly with UE4ā€™s Online Subsystem Interface and so my friends list is independent of the platform, and will always look like the same!

Also not wants to have to press Shift + TAB and see a Steam UI, itā€™s veryā€¦ umā€¦ specific aesthetic that takes you out of your gameā€™s aesthetic.

But very nice to hear from you !

[]
Also not wants to have to press Shift + TAB and see a Steam UI, itā€™s veryā€¦ umā€¦
[/]

I completely agree with what you say :),
greate work