Texture is tiling, I have wrap on

Not sure what’s going on, imported my landscape from World Machine, exported the texture for the flowmap from World Machine, changed the RGB values to textures, annnnnnnnd they’re tiling. Here’s a couple of screenshots to depict what I mean, I’ll also attach my Material config.

-either use a better texture without so much variation
-take a look at the grass material from the starter content -> there they use a good technique to “hide” them :slight_smile:

But how can I solve the problem with the lighting; see the mountains in the distance, the shadows are… un natural.

Add a skylight to make the shadows brighter + when you use static lights, increase the lightmap resolution of your landscape (to something between 4 and 6) :slight_smile:

Your suggestions fixes the tiling problem, but because I can’t figure out how to also add my flow map to the material with this change, I’m stuck with a fully grass map.

For your flow map, settings similar to what I’ve got here should be what you’re looking for. Use a LandscapeCoords node and set the scaling number to match the pixel size of your flow map. It’s how I’ve mapped a texture 1:1 on my landscape.