TemporalAA Jitter Problem with background geometry detail

I’m having a problem in my scene with Temporal AA jittering. I know this is not a new problem and I’ve read a bunch of forum posts with other people having similar problems over the past few years. But I haven’t been able to figure it out and I wanted some expert opinions.

I have attached a screenshot from my scene with the problem areas circled. Not surprisingly, the issues occur exactly where we would expect them to, but I haven’t been able to figure out which settings to crank up to fix this. I assumed that increasing the Screen Percentage to 400 in the PostProcessVolume would increase the TemporalAA quality enough to fix this, but that did not work. To be clear, I have only tested this by playing as a standalone process at 1920x1080 and I have not packaged this and tested it on multiple machines yet.

I’ve turned off SSR and I am not doing any raytracing. This definitely seems to be a problem with the geometry and not the materials or textures. All of the textures are streaming and powers of two.

Any ideas what else I can do? Is it just a problem with my hardware? I am using an older GTX 980Ti.