Temporal Anti Aliasing Upsampling (TAAU) on Oculus Quest?

Hi there,

Based on my testing in a fresh project based on the VR template targeting the Oculus Quest (1 and 2), it would seem that adjusting vr.PixelDensity works fine, whereas adjusting r.ScreenPercentage doesn’t do anything at all.

In fact, with or without enabling gen 4 TAA, TemporalAA upsampling, and changing Anti-Aliasing method from MSAA to TAA in the Project Settings, r.ScreenPercentage is always completely ignored. When I build and launch the project targeting Windows, it works just fine and can be used in conjunction with vr.PixelDensity to configured the internal render resolution.

So the question might as well be: Is there any way to adjust the screen percentage when targeting Oculus Quest/Android such that TAAU (or FSR for that matter) can help with performance? No matter how many times I call r.ScreenPercentage via a Blueprint based on an action, absolutely nothing happens.

Bumping because I also essentially have the same question. I am trying to use a plugin that makes use of the Temporal Upscaler on an Android application. It’s not clear from the Engine-Rendering section under Projection Settings whether or not this feature works for the Mobile
(Vulkan) Renderer as well.