team rotation with 2 teams, is putting people on team 3

Summary

i have teams set to 2 and split evenly, after 1 or 2 rounds people go onto team 3 and spawn in the sky! game ruined no fix and this isnt the first time!
the game works as expected in uefn but as soon as i publish it it breaks

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Island Settings

Steps to Reproduce

i dont even know how to reproduce this, but at 1 point i had 3 team settings device as after the objective is destroyed, team one goes to team 3 with only 1 life, i have since deleted the team 3 team settings, ive also duplicated all the spawns just in case and also re done all the settings in island settings

Expected Result

there to be 2 teams when i set it to 2 teams

Observed Result

players switch to team 3

Platform(s)

windows

Island Code

8093-7667-6017

Additional Notes

my previous game went into discovery every time it was broken and was un fixable because of these bugs, it worked fine when in uefn and because of this i lost alot of money i spent on assets for the game and months of work down the drain,

Remove Team Rotation, it doesn’t work as expected, I remember reading some posts about how it generates new teams to rotate into in subsequent rounds.

If your using devices to manage your game end, maybe use some class selectors that effect one team and change them to the other.

The Island Setting Team settings are fairly general, its better to control your teams with devices/verse.

I have the same issue when enabling the Team Rotation in the island settings.

There is no problem when playing editor, but when playing through playtest, players sometimes switch to a new team (TEAM 3). I only have 2 teams.

1 Like