Talent Needed to Finish Alpha RPG - Witanlore:Dreamtime (2015)

We still have a few positions to fill, only a few weeks out from our release deadline so you will have to keep up with the ordered chaos of a pending ship but it also means the payout is potentially quite close. So, even if you don’t normally take royalty/revenue jobs, this one might be for you! Royalty/Revenue contracts can lead to full time paid work, so if you have some skills to show off, shoot us an email:

We’re heading to Greenlight soon and still need hands to wrap up Episode One on a royalty contract, with first dibs on paid work in Episode Two, so apply today! :slight_smile:

We’re recruiting for a few more seats! If you have skills to share and are looking for a dedicated team to sign on we’d love to hear from you! Our game is in alpha testing and has been in production more than a year so is not a startup or vaporware. Shoot us an email!

Thanks for checking out our project!

NEW POSITION!

We have a number of marketplace animations that need some rigging to our custom models, we’re looking for someone with rigging chops who can run circles around morph targets and skeletons, shoot us an email!

Update: Polished up the OP with open seats and new art, including a peek at our UI/UD assets, comments welcome, if you have skills and want to hop on this one before we release Episode One it’s not too late, shoot us an email!

I would have loved to join but this is too Professional for me ( I started with the engine about 1 month ago ) I do use Cinema 4D for animating so maybe there’s a bit of use there and yes im Unpaid I don’t really need pay right now since im a beginner and not a Pro but I can always try ( Animator )

Hey , don’t be intimidated, we all start somewhere! If you have some skills to show we’ll happily check out your reel/portfolio. Thanks for posting :slight_smile:

We still have a few seats open, since we’ll move right into Episode Two once we ship Episode One we’d still like to fill those seats, but in order to hit our ship target for Episode One we really need a rigger who can take this task off of the Art Lead, retarget our anims and get our characters moving in top form. The models and anims are made for Episode One we’re looking for someone who can retarget anims and add morph targets for lip syncing. If you have skills in rigging and morph targets, we need YOU! :smiley:

All I can say is Awesome lol, sent an email in and verified. Hope to hear from ya soon

Thanks CarbonGambit, message received and look forward to seeing what you can do :slight_smile:

**UPDATE: ** We have filled our Animator/Rigger seat! We are still looking for artists, the asset load is about complete for Episode One now, but we’ll be moving directly into Episode Two so if you are good with creature or a 3D Generalist we’d love to see your portfolio, please get in touch

We’re only a few weeks away from shipping, but we’re still looking for additional artists to flesh out the art dept for the next stage of development. If you have skills to show off, shoot us an email! Please include examples of your work through a demo reel or portfolio. We’re looking for artists experienced in game ready assets. Thanks :smiley:

[EDIT] Updated OP

LAST OPENINGS

★ 2D/3D Artist - Creatures (1)

-Experience with Blender, 3DsMax or Maya required.
-Experience with modeling for video games and using a PBR workflow required
-Expected to create 3D game props including animals and fantasy creatures
-Expected to produce quality textures in a realistic style
-Please include portfolio when applying 

★ 2D/3D Artist - Props/Clothing (1)

-Experience with Blender, 3DsMax or Maya required.
-Experience with modeling for video games and using a PBR workflow required
-Expected to create 3D game props including clothing, armor. weapons, etc
-Expected to produce quality textures in a realistic style
-Expected to meet deadlines and help expedite asset creation

We are heading to Greenlight soon but still have 2 chairs open in our art dept, these positions are revenue share but can potentially upgrade to paying jobs if the game performs well on the market! If you have some skills to show off, please get in touch!

★ Please note these are REVENUE SHARE positions. All funds left in the project budget are reserved for project costs, not paychecks.

NEW OPENING

Due to the amount of animation related work needing to be done in the final hour we are looking to pick up an additional animator! Primarily we need someone who can retarget marketplace assets to our character meshes. If you can help us cross the finish line this year, please email us at

★ Animator/Rigger (1)

-Experience with Animation in Blender, 3DsMax or Maya required.
-Expected to have proficiency with character rigging/animation, particle and visual FX, and cinematic animation
-Experience with UE4 toolset a bonus.
-Experience Retargeting Animations Preferred
-Expected to meet deadlines and help expedite characters asset finalization