Switch visual state bugged when using "Store State per Player"

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Devices

Summary

Switches visual state never shows on when “Stored State Per Player” is on. I have checked it on countless versions and maps and I am 100% positive that it is a problem from this most recent update this morning.

Steps to Reproduce

Place a switch down with “Stored State Per Player” to on and set its state to on whatever way you find prefer.

Expected Result

The switch should be visually showing green

Observed Result

The switch shows red.

Platform(s)

PC

Island Code

5254-9511-0617

Additional Notes

It happens in all islands but that one is just an example

Can confirm it’s happening with custom meshes too. Not sure if it happens when the Initial State is on, but I’ve observed it in devices where the Initial State is off.

I have a map with various switches and the bug doesn’t occur for “global” switches.

1 Like

It does in fact also happen on switches with initial state as on.

I’m experiencing the same bug. It only happens when “Store State Per Player” is on. I can confirm the state is still being saved per player. I checked in Verse using the GetCurrentState function and the correct state is being returned. But for some reason, the correct state is not being displayed in the switch device. I hope it gets fixed soon because I’m using a lot of it in my island.

The status of FORT-726568 incident has been moved from ‘Unconfirmed’ to ‘Needs Triage’.

Seeing this too, thought I had messed something up.

From what ive seen, the issue is now fixed!