Swarm connection failed

Hello O_Parker . I think U should try and turn off the firewall

Hi guys . Getting the above error . thanks in advance

here is the log:

Starting up SwarmAgent ... ... registering SwarmAgent with remoting service ... registering SwarmAgent network channels ... initializing SwarmAgent ...... checking certificate ......... certificate check has failed ...... initializing cache ......... using cache folder 'C:/Users/OliviaParker/AppData/Local/UnrealEngine/4.13/Saved/Swarm\SwarmCache' ......... recreating SwarmAgent cache staging area ...... initializing connection to SwarmCoordinator ......... using SwarmCoordinator on RENDER-01 [PingCoordinator] Determined that we couldn't ping the coordinator [PingCoordinator] Coordinator ping failed ......... SwarmCoordinator failed to be initialized ...... initializing local performance monitoring subsystem.

Thanks for your advice but already checked a post that had the same instruction. If it would have worked I wouldn’t have posted the question . Can you please recommend something else please and fast as I would be inside a flight within an hour or so as soon as the boarding procedure begins and I am at the airport now.

Sorry to keep U waiting but, Try installing dot net version 4.5 . Hope this helps