Swarm Agent Error:This operation is currently limited to supporting files less than 2 gigabytes in size

0 Hello,

I was working on my project and suddenly from some point when i try to build static lighting I get this in UE4 Output log:

MapCheck: Error: WorldSettings_1 Maps need lighting rebuilt 

And swarm log:

4:39:40 PM: [Interface:OpenChannel] Error: System.IO.IOException: The file is too long. This operation is currently limited to supporting files less than 2 gigabytes in size. 
       at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllBytes(String path, Boolean checkHost) 
       at NSwarm.FSwarmInterface.OpenChannel(String ChannelName, EChannelFlags ChannelFlags) 
4:39:40 PM: [Job] Job has failed! Job executable didn't exit cleanly. Exit code: 2 

Does anyone know how to fix that ?
(4.22)

Thanks in advance.

Bump.

Answering back for those who have same issue.
Our artist had to change a MaxSize for big amount of textures. For this he used Property Matrix to edit them all at once. Important to remember, if you try to set MaxSize when your texture didn’t meet power of two rule you will simply get an error message which says that this action cannot be done.
But when you use Property Matrix - you simply corrupt a texture, which exactly happens in my case. I reverted corrupted textures from repo and light baking start working as it should be.