[SUPPORT] CAMERA 360 System

I don’t know what the correct way is, but if I copy and paste the file location in for the write location, it comes to into unreal from windows like this Y:\TestingForRecording But for it to actually work to write to the location I want, I have to change the slashes and add one at the end to this Y:/TestingForRecording/ Otherwise it won’t write to the named location.

Thanks for finding the mistake. I sent the correction. I think the should update within 1-2 days approved.
In the future, You can specify the path of the view,
Example: E:\Render360

Don’t forget that You can also use rendering via the Sequencer system.

You bet. Also about the sequencer, I don’t know if its from writing pngs compared to Jpegs but using the sequencer writing to the exact same location, I get about 4 frames per second at 8 k as jpegs. And with pngs I get like 1 frame per 25 seconds using the rec screenshot option. It was a lot slower

06/11/2019 The update is already approved. Now You can save screenshots by specifying the standard Windows path.

ScreenShot Recsystem of course better to use when there are limitations in the resolution of the sequencer, as well as in runtime applications.
It helps to get around the limitations, but unfortunately only in PNG format. A PNG format is very demanding in comparison with jpg.

And of course do not forget to choose the resolution RenderTargetTexture the most successful quality Which You’ll like…

https://forums.unrealengine.com/filedata/fetch?id=1614688

Hello. I bought your scene and I have problems with the render of the 360 ​​panorama camera. I render the scene in the DXR function and I get such pictures. If you render without DXR then everything works fine. You can fix this problem so that you can render it with DXR capability.

I attach a render from your camera plus a screen scene.

Thank you very much.

Hi, ziolekp !

I have listed known issues in the product description.

Known issue:

• Unreal Engine 4.22. When raytracing mode is activated Raytracing Global illumination the plugin works, but very very slowly. A request was made to answerhub in the bug report of the engine. https://answers.unrealengine.com/que…0113/view.html . In the future, a new mode for working with ray tracing may be added.
  • Received a response from the developers:
    This is something that is expected. Since the scene capture is running ray tracing on a resolution dictated by the render target, scaling it up and down will have an immediate impact on performance. it is directly proportional to the number of pixels, so a change in texture resolution from 1024x1024 -> 2048x2048 will cause the ray tracing passes to increase 4X. RTGI in its current implementation is slow and very expensive. Keep in mind Ray Tracing is under active development so things may change as improvements are implemented with each engine verison

At the moment I’m looking for a solution to add 360 rendering capability with RayTracing (Dxr).
the rays are very demanding, the picture is visualized with problems.

I have some ideas, I hope I will be able to test them soon. If it works, I can add it in the next update.

If I have news I will write them on the forum in this thread.

Hi , we just bought your asset at our company, but we’re experiencing some serious artifacts in our stereo 360 renders.

Any idea what’s going on? We’re using pretty much the standard Unreal rendering setup, in deferred, with a single stationary directional light casting CSM shadows.

Hi,

First of all, I would like to start by saying your asset is not really easy to use and your tutorials are pretty unclear without explanation, like text or voice.
The sequencer render method you suggested on page 2 to Arcane didn’t work, for me it only rendered one 360 frame and all frames after are just 2D again. To fix this problem I had to copy all my sequencer keyframes from my own cameras to the 360 render cam, which was time consuming.

Furthermore, I’ve got some artifacts in my scene, which couldn’t be solved by using your suggestions on this thread. Bloom and Vignette are both off, and even without post process effects these artifacts still appear. Also the lack of memory suggestions didn’t work. Any idea how to solve this?

Good day! Thank you for buying our product.
Tell me, what’s Your video card?

The forum has possible solutions to reduce the load on video memory.
https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre…49#post1598649

And remove atmospheric fog and exponential height fog.
And update the drivers for your graphics card.

Tell me, did The solutions help you?

We’ve taken steps to reduce the load on video memory by running the project in a separate process and closing all other applications. The drivers are up to date. We can’t remove fog, those are required for the look of the project and should be supported by the asset.

We’ve rendered a new test, with regular 4k renders instead of stereo 360. There are still artifacts on some frames. The renders also take quite long - in an hour we only got 180 frames, whereas with Ansel we get around 300.

I was hoping this asset would provide a professional alternative to the hacky Ansel renders, but as long as the artifacts persist it is sadly unusable for us. Do you have some other insights into what might be causing the artifacts?

Good day, M.Stromberg!

Email me what lesson would You like to see for setting up your camera?
The 360 Point camera takes motion from only 1 camera. She can’t take motion from multiple cameras.
If you use 6 cameras for rendering and each has its own animation, try to render each camera separately, or use your method to assign all animations of all cameras to one camera.
Can you send me Your scene where these artifacts are observed?
judging by the shadows that are on the edges of ambient occlusion, try turning it off?
Write, You helped decision?

Try to turn off the fog, just try and check if you have artifacts or not?
Write me what Is your video card? I need to understand that.
I can’t imagine you rendering 180 frames in 1 hour. That’s weird.
I’m waiting for Your personal e-mail.
Write Me [EMAIL=“”] email

I also wrote You a private message. Look please.

I will create new video tutorials for the latest version of the plugin.

News 06/15/2019 .The first test of 360 Raytracing video.

Raytracing_4k 360 Unreal Engine 4. Camera 360. Rendering 360 Raytracing DXR. Test3 - YouTube

NoRaytracing_4k 360 - https://youtu.be/YyAZoB8qxTE

Camera 360 - camera system for video and screenshots (360, stereo, mono and 2D). This is the second test of 360 ray tracing video.
Now the mode is in the process of development.
If all goes well, a new update will be released. New mode for 360 camera. This will allow you to use ray tracing (DXR).
This method does not use Scene Capture Texture 2D.
This mode takes a long time to render 2578 frames * 6 cameras (15468 frames), took 9 hours 30 minutes, at a frame resolution of 2500x2500px. 1 hour rendering of the final image 360 (7680x3840) took 1 hour. 30 min converting in video editors. All the time = 11 hours.
The appearance of artifacts due to lack of memory is possible, it all depends on the quality of the picture.

Unfortunately, there is only this scene, I have enabled the default settings for tracking reflections and global illumination of ray tracing.

I see the render camera 360 plane in my render. what s the problem?

I got side tracked for a second and now am back on this and your video did not clear it up for me - I cant see anywhere where you render out of Sequencer . i see you set it up but never pick the directory you are rendering it to and actually renderings it . If i set up a Sequencer as normal nothing happens . Also where am I naming it - in the Sequencer output window ? where is it getting the frame range from ? Also in the Screen shot system area why cannot you not just pick a directory instead of typing it in - its a little ridiculous you cannot just click a directoy that you have to type it in especially if you have long directories in multiple drives .
I would really like a step by step setup for Sequencer - Do i render out as I do when I normally render out a Sequence or do I have to hit play then hit play in Sequencer ?? Its kinda confusing

Today I will add a video tutorial with the sequencer system unreal engine . I’ll try to explain. I will try to write down all the steps in more detail.

News 06/18/2019. Added tutorials.

Tutorial 1. Sequencer system in Unreal engine.

Tutorial 2. HighResShot system in Unreal Engine.
https://youtu.be/J7uEiOhkH8o

Good day!
Can you take a screenshot and show what’s stopping You?
If You mean the red square.
https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre…14#post1619814

hi~~
Sorry . i can’t speak english…

I bought it today.
I’m testing it. UE version 4.22

Q1. my project sequencer camera not work .
      When you press the play button, you will not react in the viewport.
      Maybe it's because I don't know how to use it well.

my youtube link upload

Q.2 screen shot system render missing frame??
![20190619_181547.png|606x256](upload://ceuGaLHH197TqQ6AzPv8dAu3Gnc.png)
The result is a different angle.
![20190619_183953.jpg|2294x680](upload://AjfOpUlPTknMz99EbXQGmiSPBTX.jpeg)

Q3. Can you hide the Sphere?
![20190619_162428.jpg|915x1358](upload://z7p4tWeDj0tBAtPreVjEvekrbII.jpeg)

Hi , yhsgoon!
I watched the video. You have activated Shot, which takes over the entire record.
You need to make sure your camera in the scene is not active.
And then the 360 camera will take over the rendering.
I’m going to record a video and show you.

1. You need to disable Shot, as all rendering it takes;
    Or add camera_rec_360 to the Sequencer and make it the main one.
    In any case, point takes all the movement from the camera.

2. This Sphere, this Player, try to move Player Start down the scene. If You remove PlayerStart, then the sphere will appear where you are. Watch the video.
    Please see https://youtu.be/R6x5KKeg2VM

3. HighResShot is an additional frame recording mode, it takes a series of screenshots.
    https://youtu.be/J7uEiOhkH8o