[SUPPORT] Advanced Mission And Notification System V3

I Got the same error, figured it out already?

Everytime I change something in the Datatable I have to restart the project to see the changes, does anyone else has the same issue? And how to fix it, because this way it is really annoying to change anything…

Hey so a few people have been getting accessed non errors. I am getting them too. I have tried setting the CompassReference default to something, however there is nothing to set it to. Here are my errors:
Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property CompassReference”. Blueprint: BP_Mission_Component Function: Update Monster Markers Graph: ForEachLoop Node: Branch

Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None”. Blueprint: BP_Mission_Component Function: Update Monster Markers Graph: ForEachLoop Node: Branch

and these errors repeat hundreds of times for everything in the BP_Mission_Component

I really don’t know how to solve this.

I’m having the same problem, after integrating this system, none of my existing UI works (inventory etc). All of the UI used by advanced mission and notification works fine, it just seems to disable input (tested using mouse/keyboard) altogether when I’m in my existing UI. e.g if I open inventory, I can’t navigate through it or close it.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

@Techdeath666 it turns out the z order of the AMNS UI widget is being set to 0, I fixed it by going to BP_MissionComponent, Set Default Arrays function, look for Add Viewport node, click the arrow at the bottom which will reveal the z order pin. Set it to -1 and you should be good to go, if not, keep lowering the number to see if it eventually works.

Hi, so, how can I save a player’s progress here? Thanks

Good question. We need a save / load system!

Hi,

How do I design a mission with multiple end result instead of just one “Mission Finished” option? For example, the mission will need to have multiple outcomes states based on what the character did, such as Win, Time Out, Partial Complete, and Failed, etc, and with each outcome the character will get different rewards and display different finishing text on screen.

Quick question: I followed your tutorial doc for setting up characters using this mission plug in, and I have these two errors:

Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Get_Objective_Manager_Objective”. Blueprint: BP_MasterManager Function: Execute Ubergraph BP Master Manager Graph: EventGraph Node: Assign Manager Actor

and

Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Get_Objective_Manager_Objective”. Blueprint: BP_MasterMainMission Function: Execute Ubergraph BP Master Main Mission Graph: EventGraph Node: Assign NPCs

Hello everyone, i hope you all are okay and sorry for the late reply. I have been working on a personal project lately

Save system will be implemented in V4 and will be easy to implement to V3. I just need a little bit time to finish the game that i’ve been working on. Thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

Hello, the rewarding part is completely up to you. You will nerd to build your own reward system inside of the mission component. You can add your logic right after ‘Give Rewards’ event. Other than that there are options to set the time for the quest so ‘time out’ is possible. However you can use Mission Finished event for your own purposes. Because it has a boolean input which you can controll to make mission failed or succeed.

Hi, i think the problem is that you forgot to add BP_MasterManager to your persistent level. Once you do that everything should be fine. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=

Hi, i think the problem is that you forgot to add BP_MasterManager to your persistent level. Once you do that everything should be fine. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

[/QUOTE]

I do have the Master Manager in my persistent level. Does this mean I need to use more than one level? I’m trying to run missions in the same level as the BP_MasterManager.

I have the same problem. Even at the start of demo level when you accept the mission, fps suddenly drops to 80-90 and at the end of level, it drop to below 20fps.

Hello, unfortunately there is something wrong with the screen markers and it causing to bottleneck in 4.22

I’m truly sorry for that but i promise it will be fixed in next update. Thank you for your understanding. Kind Regards

I’m getting the same stuff, I integrated the pack in another level w/ a new character and tested with a custom new marked and all went good, as I tried to add the blueActor Misson char it stated this same error:

Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Get_Objective_Manager_Objective”. Blueprint: BP_MasterManager Function: Execute Ubergraph BP Master Manager Graph: EventGraph Node: Assign Manager Actor

and

Blueprint Runtime Error: “Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Get_Objective_Manager_Objective”. Blueprint: BP_MasterMainMission Function: Execute Ubergraph BP Master Main Mission Graph: EventGraph Node: Assign NPCs

How do I add BP_MasterManager to your persistent level? Just drop it on the level?

Yes you have to drop it on to the level, if you are using world composition it should be in persistent level. Also don’t forget to assign the blue actor to your character bp’s mission component as default mission markers.

Two Questions, number one will there be the possibility to have Dialogue Choices in the next update? because that would be super frcking awesome and how can i untrack a quest, without it being reset? So for example my quest is kill 3 orange and 4 green enemies, i then kill 2 orange enemies and untrack the Quest and currently the Counters reset, how can i get rid of this and save the progress upon unequipping

Cheers

Are you thinking of adding a save system?

Hello! I got the Mission component from the free sales some time ago… FIrst of all thank you very much! It helped me a lot i can’t thank you enough for your awesome work! I just need some help… As a pretty new “Game dev” i have a question… How can i add my custom inventory system to the “inventory” menu you have already set up? Thank you again!