Hi all! I just published my Mission and Notification system on marketplace. I would like to share some of the features of it with you.This project is 100% Blueprint. And all system works dynamically. There are over 30 variables that you can set just for one mission. Also if you want to make something special, you can call every event where ever you want by calling ‘Game Manager’.
Let’s take a look at some of the features;
By default i added 8 points as 4 cardinal 4 inter-cardinal to compass. You can remove or add dynamically from HUD_Component class defaults. Also as you can see in the images there is an array to add default mission actors on begin play. Compass gets markers dynamically during the mission. It’s hiding or showing not related markers on mission start or end event.
Mission system basically works on missions that you have created from class defaults. It’s an array so there is no limit. You can change even color of the borders! Every marker you have add to array will displayed by index. When character overlaps to first one, the second one will be appear and sub mission will be changed. And there are also **Optional Missions **array. You can increase the rewards if the player can complete them.
Main Mission Variables
Actualy side missions works just like the main missions but the only difference is they are using different actors, a bit simple variables and using a different layouts!
Other Features That I Want To Talk About;
- This pack also has **XP **and **Level **system. Every XP that you get from missions will make your character level up.
- You can add specific Target Point Actors to map to define the mission marker location.
- Also you can add Remove Optional Mission Actor to world to remove optional mission just by selecting from optional missions array.
- For global notifications all you need to do is creating a child Blueprint and set variables from defaults
- You can create **Special Areas **to change compass color with dynamic background.
- Also you can add **Landmarks **to your compass just by adding **Landmark Blueprint **in to world. It will automatically add to the compass.
- And there is lots of more! You can test it yourself from Playable Demo](https://mega.nz/#!TZkVEaQL!L36qylIJnVSMjiB2_QwR7XBXw1DEAuH8LiSaTct5bQc).
And here is a gameplay video;