Supply Drop Spawners May Be Broken

Summary

Supply Drop Spawners are not spawning Supply Drops in-game. I have a set up with Trigger Devices but have also tried using just the Supply Drop Spawners and have found zero success. This set up has worked for me in the past but while trying to update my map, I noticed the Supply Drops were not spawning. I have also recreated the set up in a fresh project and have also found no success.

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Devices

Steps to Reproduce

Set up a Supply Drop Spawner, set a delay of any amount, and start a game.

Expected Result

After the start of the game and the set delay time, the supply drop should spawn in.

Observed Result

Game starts, player waits for delay time, supply drop doesn’t spawn.

Platform(s)

Windows 11

Island Code

200785671399