Sunsetting UDK

February 2015 was the last UDK build.

I was afraid Epic Games would kill UDK entirely. So much for post-UE3 support…

hey ^Lord Iheanacho ^ you the other maze guy :slight_smile:

Honestly if i knew epic would do this - and if i wasn’t homeless last year with no internet or food for like 6 months- then i would have bought the license in 2010 even though i was in no position to use it or do so… finally in a position to get stuff done, build a game prototype in a month and can’t get a license.

As usual the ones who struggle get no support- and thus, no life chances. :frowning: - sux to be me

let’s hope they keep the legacy forums at least

Legacy forums are kept and i still think you can buy a udk license(hell,even a ue3 one).My udk license is the same as the ue4 one(5%)

Could you upload it somewhere again? I’ve lost my UDK that I had on my DVD(broken)

Greetings. Where can i download UDKInstall-2013-05.exe and http://download.udk.com/UDKInstall-2013-07.exe now? (and pls, don’t suggest me the UE4 because it doesn’t support opening old *.upk resources.

Will try to upload it when i have some spare time.Meanwhile try your luck on google.

Will be very thankful for this^)
Google and other search engines already are full-searched with no results…

I’ve searched yesterday for 4 hours and found nothing so that really got me down…

udk 2013-07

https://ufile.io/96778

My connection was slow so i decided to upload the 07 and not the 05 as that one has the memory leak.Its going to be up for 30 days as i dont have storage account.

Thanks man…downloading

Is it not the February 2015 the latest version?

Why don’t u put the 2015 version into google drive then share the link, so that way we don’t have to have 30 day limit and others can get there hands on it

If you can’t do that, put it back into the program your using and I will download and setup the link for everybody to download it at

If anyone has the 2015-2 version, that would be great…

Was it so hard to keep at least one udk Epic?
Will try to get the 2015 in a few days as i have work now(and my speed is not that great).If you guys are developing a udk game i highly recommend doing it in a older version of udk like the 2013-07.If you do it in the latest version and see bugs/have trouble it will be verry hard to port it to a lower version.If you do it in a older version and finish it and for some reason you decide that you want to compille in the latest version> than is just plug an play.No issues.(depending on how old the version was).

for me, I lost mine from having issues with my computer and was going to get it back, but they removed the download link, so im stuck, I will try out the 2013 even though it doesnt hold any of the new features that the 2015 holds

For what we know the only updated thing on th 2015 is the ios support.Probalby nothing more or something important as it was not documented by them.If you look at the udk games made in this forum>most of them use a udk 2012 to 2013.Thats why i said i beleve the 2015 may not be of much importance.

Here is some info

By the way,what does exatly mean Windows signing support for 64-bit fat binaries?

Hi there, I really need UDK guys, anyone have it and can share please?
I’m trying download the one that @TedyToncek post above, but just got error, and the ones from @O_and_N aren’t there anymore :confused:

The versions I find trough google are very old and don’t even have the Landscape and Foliage Editors (that I most need).
If anyone can save me would be reaaally appreciated

UDK 2015/01

Sorry I had split it up (95mb each) because I only have a free MediaFire account. Hope it’s all intact, if not let me know and I’ll fix any broken.
edit: download them all. Once downloaed double click the file with the .zip extension and then the UDKInstall will be reassembled into its original .exe ready to install.

i think these are still working

Will try it