Suggestions to efficient render with Path Tracing 5.1?

Hello, Im working now on doing BG renders for my projects using Path Tracing,
Originally I work with 3dsMax using Vray or Arnold.

I get a speed improvement in my render but Im getting issues on other aspects.

1-With 3dsMax Im able to use a render farm or use the Backburner to get my renders on time when the deadline is close, With Unreal I had to open the project manually on different computers, assign a frame range on every machine (0-49, 50-99, 100-150), and because the camera moves, so machines ends first and they are iddle while the last machine is rendering the final frames for hours.

2-In Path Tracing, if I go more than 1024 Spatial samples, the GPU crashes, right now Im using a NVIDIA QuADro rTX 4000, 8 GB GDDR6. I tried the HIGH RESOLUTION option, but even doing the split in 4x4 tiles, still crashes

3-To override materials, for example in Arnold or Vray I use this option to render all my scene with a specific material, specially for production reels. I know that Deferred Rendering (Lighting Only) exist, but I doesnt get the quality Im looking for, like when I use a Gray material in all the scene and render it with Path tracing.

I keep listening from people that because UE is Realtime, they expect that the machine does the renders instantly, when I tell them that the renders is going to be taking hours, I always get the reply that: “but Unreal isnt Real Time?”

For me, having 1 BG frame in 3 minutes is really fast (compared with my experience with Arnold/Vray) but other people keeps telling me is really slow.

The studios that works doing production with Unreal to make the renders in 4K uses a rig with many GPUs on it like the ones uses for mining cryptos?