I have a bunch of features which I think will improve comfort with working in UE4:
- If some dialog (deletion of object from assets, for example) appeared,then by default set some active button (force to delete for example) on Enter.
- Pressing escape key should close current tab or window.
- If I’m drag&droping folder from assets to Collections it should create a collection with corresponding name and place every asset in. Same for draging folder to already existing collections.
- When I’m opening UE4 from launcher it’s rolling out with launcher to task bar. I don’t think that it’s right way.
- CTRL+W should close current tab
- Backspace key should through you to previous asset folder
- Delete key in collection be default should remove item from collection, not deleting it from asset.
I hope you will exam my suggestions.