[Suggestion] Same lighting on all consoles/pc

Hello, I am having a problem with the lighting
I don’t own a next gen console, only my dusty PS4, and I like to build with my friends in uefn. But what I have noticed is that the lighting looks different on my friend’s PS5 then on my PS4 and I don’t really want to spend time customizing the lighting, so it fits both of us. you could add something to the island settings to enable that lighting looks the same on every platform?

Thank you for the feedback, having different visuals on some platforms can be due to the graphics settings and capabilities of each of those platforms.

It is possible what you are seeing could be a bug that we can investigate on our side, so feel free to provide screenshots of the differences if possible, or use the in game bug reporting system to provide information that way.

It can be advantageous to see how the Island looks on multiple platforms, that way you know what your users are experiencing when they engage with the island on PC, Ps5, ps4, or even Nintendo switch.

it’s 100% not a bug
I tried to make a night setting and on PS4 it was pitch black like how I wanted it to be but on my friend’s PS5 it’s bright

That is because of lumen, PS4 has lumen disabled but PS5 has it enabled.