Substance Errors in UE4.6

So I’m not sure where I should post this because I’m not sure what’s wrong. I just got substance designer 2 days ago and I started making kickass textures the day of. Yesterday I published my first original .sbsar file to UE4. It was a good day. Anyways after that I updated to 4.6 and that’s when tragedy struck. I know that I needed the updated plugin for 4.6. I got that and it didn’t work. It just keeps telling me to compile in source or compile the source or some other terrifying programmer mumbo jumbo. Any ideas as to what the problem is, how to fix it, or when it’ll be fixed. I really wanted to integrate some of 4.6’s features into my current project. The update to UMG made me drool. :slight_smile:

Hi ,

The current 4.6 plugin is meant for the 4.6 Preview that came out a few weeks ago. We will be publishing a new 4.6 plugin in the next day or two. Thank you for your patience!

Oooooooooooh ok. Waiting sounds much better than compiling. Thanks.

Hello ,

This forum post has the download link for 4.6: Substance Plugin 4.6.0.0 Released - C++ - Epic Developer Community Forums

Holy ****. It’s been a while since I felt so noobish. Thanks a ton.