Stupid jokes

You know what’s kind of funny? People like me patrolling the forums every night and reporting spam threads that should definitely be taken care of :slight_smile: (If you couldn’t get the hint, you should take a look at the mod cPanel)

Hello RikimaruKF
As is my thread i’ll let no one a to reply before ^^ First of all, i understand how you are upset by the V… spam (i promised to not type it totally again one day :p), because i am upset too.

But, try to figure what can feel people who created forum to give to their customers the best help and feedback they can. If you are upset and all other users too, they are worst than that.

The main trouble with spammer is that he is not a bot. someone register (or have find a way to bot captcha and other protects) each new spam member.

Note too that you are not the only one to report : i do it everyday and i am not the only one; i am sure that a lot of users do.

But, only admins ( … And moderators … No, not an edit … ) can ban members and they have to check before if the ban is ok or not, which keep time.
And hum, i maybe wrong but it seems to me that moderators do the job for free, to help community and the ones who could be considered “paid”, because they are in epic staff, have a life too and do sometimes stupid things like walking in the street and talk to… you know… peoples…

(it is an epic rule that was made in 1495 in south dakota that staff have to talk to at least one unknown people at least once a week after than a dev tried to add red hair to a bear which was a real bear in fact and… oops sorry it was a secret, please don’t talk about that to your friends <---------- because is the stupid jokes thread, remember !

(and even if you are upset, come here for stupid jokes. It helps a lot to smile even you are in a bad mood :wink: )

:stuck_out_tongue: Moderators can also ban people (that’s not a stupid joke from me ^^)

Nah, they are developing own games in their free time :stuck_out_tongue:

When we delete those spams most of the time it is because we notice them as well, not because they are reported really. If i can sit here banning crazy spammers at 5am in the morning and not complain i would expect the rest of the community be a little patient while we clean up the dirt and Epic looks for a solution. And is right, mods are voluntary community members(Thanks for not mentioning the word, btw, ! :D)

Anyway, let’s not derail “stupid” thread!

Thanks for the feedback here, Rikimaru. The Spam has been an ongoing fight for us, as we have some interesting challenges to get things working. We are currently investigating a number of solutions.

You’ll have to forgive me, I came into thread with the intention of giving a joke as contribution, but I was easily sidetracked after I noticed had been here. I realize is not a moderator, however could get into contact with them should any of them be currently online or available. I’ve been a part of very large communities before and I understand how staff works, I realize that they all have lives, I get that - we all do. I hope you’ll forgive me, I’m enjoying your thread so far :slight_smile:

Hello ,

Well I'm not sure I should be reporting the threads, then lol. Was trying to do my part but it seems you all have it down to a science pretty much, I appreciate that, was just trying to make it a little easier for you :). I understand that many forum staff members (if not most) are voluntary, as I've administrated and moderated many forums and communities before. Anyway keep up the good work :).

Oh! Also I meant to “donate” a joke as I originally posted in the thread but, again it was very early in the morning and I was distracted by The Walking Dead, the spam, I hope you’ll forgive me - It’s not like me to derail threads much.

Hopefully I didn't come off to strong. I've noticed it quite a bit in the last week or so, so I've been roaming around and finding those threads. It seems that only one category is affected. It's also possible that they're being manually created and then essentially sent off to spam.

Anyway, I'm in the stupid joke thread now, I suppose I should contribute!

How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Tentickles!

I went to the Zoo last week, it was completely empty except for a single dog. It was a Shih Tzu!
What was Forrest Gumps password? 1Forrest1

Every heard a snare and a cymbal fall off the drumset? Badumtsss
and finally…

What does Batman get in his drinks? Just ice.

I hope these very bad jokes are enough to redeem myself for previously derailing the thread :).

Please do report extraordinary spams you run into! You just dont need to waste your time for every one of those astrologers though, since they stink so bad that they are hard to avoid for anyone. :slight_smile:

And it was more us than you who derailed the thread…lol After reading a couple more posts on spams today i felt the need to make an explanation. So here’s another lame joke from me to get back on rails:

• I used to be a banker but I lost interest.(what makes it even more lame is the fact that i googled it…)

Oh yeah baby, the sounded good to me :

://www.picgifs/graphics/d/dancing-baby/graphics-dancing-baby-737568.gif

Ok, I got a couple good yet awful jokes for you :stuck_out_tongue:

• What do you call cheese that’s not yours? Nacho cheese

• Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9.

• What do you call a cow that twitches? Beef Jerky

:wink:

very funny. :smiley:

Hahahaha, It does makes sense… :smiley:

I used to be a programmer but then i took an array in the knee.

More than that, its actually truth, the gold precipitates at the inner bank of river turns. Prime place to look for gold flakes and nuggets.

I could have been the winner in the last laziest guy contest but it was too much effort.

In case of your computer goes wild :

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/15403_1050872814942171_6126185414629127408_n.jpg?oh=4f804bd52764dafa0146d91c09fb507c&oe=54CE2AD0&gda=1422495826_42cda777112f74bee8027f37700bcec6

(Thanks to george Takei ^^)

:smiley: Nice picture!

Whats green and has wheels?

Grass, I was kidding about the wheels.

omg my cat is same, just a little more big^^

Stupid jokes

I asked my doctor if he had something for WIND,he gave me a kite.

**LOL -> Comm(unity) -> Comm(unreal)

![