StringView error when starting project

I have a problem that I cannot solve by any means, so I will take this opportunity to ask you a question.
Please understand that we are inexperienced with UnrealEngine.
Also, since I am Japanese, I use the translation function, so there is some cryptic English.
I am using version 5.0.3.

At some point, when I started the project, the following crash occurred and I couldn’t start it.

I think that the content of the error is probably that the range of the array has been specified, but I can’t find such a point even if I look back at the part I implemented.
Also, a breakpoint occurs at line 404 of StringView.h even when starting VisualStudio2022. (Although it is possible to forcibly proceed and mess with the project…)

Looking at the error log and call history, I think it’s a problem on the engine side, but since it started without problems at the beginning, it is possible that an error occurred when I messed with something. Very expensive.
I was struggling for a long time without finding a solution even after searching.

I would appreciate it if you could help me.
Thank you.

Seems this is a duplicate question, I’ve answered at StringView error when starting project - Unreal Engine / Programming & Scripting - Unreal Engine Forums