I’m an animation programmer that specialises in ‘Motion Matching’](https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/marketplace/1776539-motion-symphony-motion-matching-pose-matching-tools-plugin) and procedural animation technology. I’d like to introduce my new plugin ‘Strider’ which has just been submitted to the marketplace and should be available soon.
Strider contains five (5) custom procedural animation warping nodes for use in Animation Blueprints. The functionality of these animations nodes is very similar to that shown for Epic’s Paragon project.
- Stride Warping
- Orientation Warping
- Slope Warping
- Bank Warping
- Acceleration/Lean Warp
- Utility Blueprint Function Library
- Written in 100% C++ and optimised for best performance
- Easily tweak behaviours and parameters on each node to suit any game
- Console debug commands and visualisation
- All nodes designed to work together
- Marketplace store page
- Issue Tracking & Example Project (Plugin not included with example project)
- Tutorial Playlist(more coming soon)
The below trailer shows a quick demonstration of what these nodes do. For more in depth details, please check out the tutorial playlist for an overview and tutorials (more tutorials coming soon).
Slope Warping: (Note - initial release is not a ‘per foot’ solution. This is intended to be an optimised method)