Strange flashes of lighting (Datasmith)

Hi there, i have a visual problem in my scene, i’m shearing a video from what I’m seeing. I’m using UE5.2, Lumen and datasmith import from 3dsmax

You have two things going on

1. Light leaking on the ceiling

2. That sort of moving shadow

1 answer) This can be caused by thin meshes. The building needs to be modular for Lumen to work properly. Meshes and walls with no thickness will lead to this sort of thing.

2 answer) The moving shadow is just Lumen. You can tweak a few things in the post process volume, but as far as I know, the only way to get it absolutely still is static lighting.

Thaks you soo mutch for your answer. I modifly the polygon and nothing happens, soo, do you know how to change my lumen light to static?

You would need to read a lot about static lighting before going down that route.

It means, to get high quality lighting, you need to wait at least a few minutes each time while light builds, before you can see what the scene looks like.

When you want to do the final build, it can take hours

Lumen gets you 75% there with no effort. Baking lighting is a whole ball game, and I think you’ll find all the tutorials are for UE4.