STextBlock::SetTextStyle() does not work

It was difficult for me to find information about bug reports in the site menu or pinned posts on the forum. I’m sad for this.

I think this is a bug. Is there something I’m missing or misunderstanding?

After running the editor with the project, if you place the mouse cursor in the hover state for the two leftmost cells and then leave the hover state repeatedly to enter the OnMouseEnter and OnMouseLeave states, the behavior is as the below.

• Cell written NotSimple in the upper left corner
    • OnMouseEnter: The text changes to MouseEnter, but the style does not change.
    • OnMouseLeave: The text changes to MouseLeave, but the style does not change.
  • The cell that says Simple at the bottom left
    • OnMouseEnter: The text changes to MouseEnter, and the style changes to the style of “[C] Example Simple Dotted Underline Blue”.
    • OnMouseLeave: The text changes to MouseLeave, and the style changes to the style of “[D] Example Simple NotDotted Underline Red”.

The expected behavior is as follows.

• Cell written NotSimple in the upper left corner
    • OnMouseEnter: The text changes to MouseEnter, and the style changes to the style of “[A] Example NotSimple Dotted Underline Blue”.
    • OnMouseLeave: The text changes to MouseLeave, and the style changes to the style of “[B] Example NotSimple NotDotted Underline Blue”.
  • The cell that says Simple at the bottom left
    • Same as the current status