Product version is 4.12, but reported to be the same since 4.11 at least.
LogOnline:Warning: Async task ‘FOnlineAsyncTaskSteamFindLobbies bWasSuccessful: 0 NumResults: 2’ failed in 15.001646 seconds
KB: OFindSessionsComplete failed
KB: Current IOnlineSubsystem = ‘DefaultInstance’.
KB: Found 0 sessions (pre-filter)
The first line is being reported by Steam. It shows that there are 2 sessions. This is a correct number, as we’re hosting 2 sessions.
How I reproduced this was to do the following:
- Create a session on one machine
- Join that session on another machine
- That joiner now leaves after having traveled to it.
- The host leaves, ending and destroying the session.
- The host creates a new game.
- The joiner will not see any games in the server list.
Is there a fix for this?