Stationary Static Meshes not taking up shadows, ArchViz for Android - UE4 (Please Help)

Hello Community,

I’m building an Archviz project for Android device. I have completed working on my project, but now I wanted to make it as interactive like I want to switch between different furniture options during the game with the help of a blueprint. But the problem I’m facing is, when I set my Furnitures mobility to stationary and bake the lighting, those furnitures are not taking up any shadows for Android Preview but are taking up shadows for Windows Preview (As shown in the attached video)

I really need your help. Please please help me!

I have shown the problem in this attached video, please do check.

Static objects and lighting do not work well with changing scenes. That’s what makes them … static.

On any modern implementation of Unreal Engine, you’ll want to use dynamic lighting and shadows. Static was great for low-end systems in the old days, but real-time lighting and shadowing has been the right thing to do for the last 10 years or so on PC/Console, and for the last 5 years or so on high-end cell phones. Low-end phones might even be reasonable for real-time these days!

Hi, thanks for your reply. But as per the unreal official doc - lighting for mobile platforms
movable directional light does not support shadows, so how to achieve realistic shadows? If you have any alternate solution for this then please let us know.

You’re using stationary, not static, right?
If so, try setting up a shadow map cascade: