Static mesh min LOD value of 0 is out of range

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

World Building

Summary

I have had this issue for the past 2 weeks and have tried everything to try and find out on how to fix it. Can someone please help me

Steps to Reproduce

Create a blank template the delete everything to have nothing on the island. Then add terrain By 16 x16 and remove 1/4 of it to asd a new layer of terrain. The terrain i used for both are the chapter 4 grass and jungle. After that add some prefabs and the chapter 4 jungle trees and rocks and plants then build hlods then this issue occurS. I also have rivers and water in the map but i dont think that affects it

Expected Result

You will get static DefultHlodlayer_mesh min LOD value of 0 is out of range 0. Please verify and resave asset

Observed Result

StaticMesh_BeeRoyaleS1_DefaultHLODLayer_0 Min LOD value of 0 is out of range 0. .0 and has been adjusted to 0. Please verify and resave asset.

Platform(s)

Pc

Having this issue as well, ironically after using Chapter 4 jungle trees and adding them to a new biome I created. Did removing the jungle trees fix the issue? I’m working on the largest update for my map and this is completely stopping me from doing anything now.

Yeah it was after adding the jungle trees but after removing a specific one and readding it. it fixed for awhile but the problem came back again