Static/Buzzing Noise when using Unreal Engine 5

When I’m using the editor and click in the viewport I get a buzzing/static noise, Ive tried re-installing and same issue, I have noticed this with the 5.01 version. I have also tried opening a new project and same issue. Seems to be a bug in the software. I have a RTX2080ti and this doesn’t happen on any other other software just Unreal Engine 5. I also downloaded Unreal Engine 4.27 and no buzzing noise was heard in that version

I have the same issue with UE5 only when I play a project in PIE and with 4.27 on a 3080ti, buzzing noise only with UE. Tried games, other software, it’s just UE that causes this.

Checked voltage and they are within normal parameters. I also stress tested the card but no noise. I also run UE4 with a project in PIE in the background with UE4 using full performance (strangely enough no whining then), while rendering an image on blender cycles and running the RDR2 benchmark and no noise.

I can make the noise happen when running UE4 and when I expand and collapse the menus on HWinfo lol.

And here is the kicker, after the above test, I closed everything and just left UE 4.27. It stopped making noises. Have been working all day under heavy load and that made it stop. :rofl:

Here is a screenshot with all the above and the card didn’t break a sweat. Only the UE makes that card whine.

The internet consensus is that it’s coil whine. Nothing dangerous. Make of it what you will though.

Any solutions yet?