Spriter Plugin, Version 0.6
Description: This Plugin allows you to import Spriter SCON File’s and use them to animate a Rigid Body Skeleton with sprites. Spriter is a program created by BrashMonkey, which can be found at this link http://www.brashmonkey.com/spriter.htm
Currently Supported Spriter Features:
- Character Maps
- Multiple Entities
Currently Supported Runtime Features:
- Animation Blending
- Start/End Animation Callback’s
- Full Access To Spriter File Data In C++/Blueprints
- Tags | Estimated Version: 0.7
- Animated Variables | Estimated Version: 0.7
- Sounds | Estimated Version: 0.8
- Plugin Demo | Estimated Version: 1.0
GitHub Master Branch: GitHub - diddykonga/Spriter: A Plugin for Spriter built for Unreal Engine 4.
- Feature: Support for Events
- Feature: Support for Boxs
- Feature: Support for Points
- Small-Feature: Support for Sprite’s changing their Pivot and Color in an Animation
- Feature: Support for Multiple Entities in one SCON file
- Fix: Critical Bug that would cause Entities that had non-transient Sprite/Bones, to not show up properly in-game
Please leave feedback, as well as any suggestions you might have, for i’m open to ideas.
Thanks for reading, and enjoy the plugin!