Spotty Lighting After Light Build

I’m currently building on Preview and using static point lights. I followed this post…

https://forums.unrealengine.com/development-discussion/content-creation/18356-modular-asset-lighting-problem?46269-Modular-Asset-Lighting-Problem=

Changing the World Settings and it corrected any seams issues(this is a modular asset workflow) I had and this spotty lighting. Just recently, this spotty lighting and it’s seams are starting to rear their ugly head. I’m not too sure where else to go with this. When this recently became a problem, I checked out the UVs and fixed any possible light maps that may have caused this problem. It is just a preview build and probably something I shouldn’t worry too much about but I’ve never had this much of a problem with lighting and a production build could make the problem worse.

Normally, I would go with that thinking but when the lighting didn’t start out this way and all of a sudden on a light build it decides to go “splotchy” on me that’s when I start to worry. I’m using a modular work flow and ugly seams are starting to rear their ugly head when I fixed it once before and it all ran pretty smoothly. I have had small artifacts appear in preview builds in odd locations but not to the extent the room looks like it’s being lit up by a disco ball from one point light.