Spline Mesh Collision

Hi People, Hope you’re doing great. I am using a spline mesh in my game and my pawn doesn’t collide with it and goes through it. The mesh I’m using for spline has no collision, I tried adding simple and complex collision but still in vain. Then I added collision in to my spline mesh actor hoping that this box collision will generate automatically as spline mesh gets larger but that did not work too. In the end I checked for my pawn collision and it has BlockAllDynamic set. What could be the issue?

OverlapAllDynamic

vs

my pawn doesn’t collide with it and goes through it.

What kid of collision are you actually expecting? Overlap will generates overlaps, not blocks.

Then I added collision in to my spline mesh actor hoping that this box collision will generate automatically as spline mesh gets larger but that did not work too.

This will not work, there’s not enough data in the box to deform the collider - unless the spline is straight as an arrow, ofc.

Sorry I meant to say “Block All Dynamic”, 'll update the query. I can’t collide with spline,

I have a spline from a tutorial that works with collision
but I made one with some rocks and I had the same issue
I can walk through them.
this one works and I haven’t had a chance to look into what’s different about it
the source is in the description

It worked but collisions have have issue.

Check this out