I’ve been playing around with the free version of WM and imported a terrain today. I created a splatmap based on height in WM and used that to control the 3 textures I’m using. My problem is that all of the textures are shifted, they aren’t where they should be even though the splatmap seems fine. The placement is correct when I view it in WM. Heightmap is 513x513 and the splatmap is 512x512. I didn’t change any of the sections, component size, etc., I let the engine do it automatically.
I’d already specified 512 for the landscape coords. I did go into the component resize tool and saw that the resolution was at 568x568, and the components are not a power of 2. Changing some of those parameters helped, but it still seems off by a bit.