Effect

Student Submission: No

Credits to sourced content:
Quixel Megascans

Screenshots:

Did you use Houdini?
-Yes

Description
-Unfortunately, I did not have enough time for this effect and I do not claim to win, but I will post this in case anyone is interested and someone wants to subscribe to my artstation to see the full version a little later:
ArtStation - Alexander Zhupikov

Engine version

2 Likes

Would love to see the full version in the future, this is already super dope

That was freaking epic. Gives me suuuuper intense boss-fight vibes for sure. Your description nails it perfectly. “Ancient Power.” I totally feel you on not having enough time. I thought the deadline was March 7th! I stayed up till 4am wrapping it up sooner than I wanted lol

But yeah, your sequence straight up looks like a crazy cutscene before a battle, and I ain’t gon lie. I’d be crapping myself knowing I gotta fight that thing! :rofl: Did you make the spike ball thing? Because it looks terrifying & I love it haha

If you have a chance to check out my submission, I’d love your thoughts! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey! Thanks
I stole the ball idea from Event Horizon movie

And your work has an interesting vibe Baldur’s Gate, magically!

2 Likes

So dope fam. Your stuff looked so freaking good and inspired me in so many ways. I’m excited for future challenges to come up because I’m definitely taking a play out of your book! The way your vid played out just conveyed such a dark feeling of anxiousness but was so satisfying :ok_hand:t2:

And thank you for the kind words on my submission!! :slight_smile:

1 Like