SPAGHETTI - Ninja Swords, Guns & Monsters & Other S**t!

SPAGHETTI

RIANTH: The opposite ofhumanimal- a human modified by means of animal genome, a type of](Dictionary of nanotechnology - Rianth)neospecies-](Dictionary of nanotechnology - Rianth)nanodic.com

Was originally going to be a Doom Inspired Action Horror FPS Roguelike in which Players assume the role of The RIANTH, A Super Human modified with XNA of a otherworldly Creatures. However, I found myself desiring more features and mechanics similar to a Ninja Action Game.

So I elected to re-theme it to be a Ninja Action Slasher Shooter Hybrid adding more Japanese Samurai/Ninja Lore. Mythology and Visual/Audio Art influences. From this point forward, I will refer to the Player Character as ‘Ninja Rianth’.

As the Ninja Rianth, Players must traverse vertical labyrinthine-style levels, using Ninja Swords/Guns & Magic to battle their way through Eldritch Yokai: Kaiju to Zombie Hordes, and Militarized Mechanized Forces: ExORION Techas, in attempt to collect Ancient Crystals to seal inter-dimensional Portals.

Features:

1. Multi-perspective: True First Person to Third-Person
  2. Co-op & Co-pilot Multiplayer
  3. Procedurally Generated Levels
  4. Dynamic Destruction & Slicing Mechanics
  5. Multi-directional Gravity
  6. Voice Activated Powers
  7. Physics-based Acrobatics
  8. Dual Targeting - Swords/Pistols ( Gun-Kata )
  9. Customizable Weapons/Armor with High Density Modularity

RESERVED

Multiplayer Slicing

for Dynamic Destruction of persons, places, things…

Host Server

Dedicated Server

Multiplayer Realtime
Gunkata

Trajectiles: Multiplayer Spline-driven Projectile System

Sci-fi Pistol Sword ( Weapon Concept In-Engine Previz )

SPAGHETTI: Ninja Animation Collage

Cascadeur - 3D animation software for physics-based character animation for Cyber Ninjas!

FREE FOR EARLY ADOPTERS

[Integrating Ninja Character Plugin for Multi-directional Gravity]

(Ninja Character Plugin in Code Plugins - UE Marketplace) + Custom Physics-based Acrobatics Subsystem.

Today I Started Prototyping “Kungata - A New form of Stylized Parkour Gunkata” Semi Procedural Acrobatics using Active Ragdoll + Physical Animation + Parkour Animation Montages + IK Dual Wielding/Aim

Another Game Project that I cannot seem to let rest-in-peace. LOL. Acquired additional UMP Assets, I believe will rekindle my development goals for SPAGHETTI. As much as I desire prioritize Multiplayer Game development, I continuously envision this one as a Single Player Story-driven experience.

What I exactly want this to be is also very foggy. At this point, I have a small list of features scribbled on a napkin:

Dual Pistol and Blade Wielding / Gunkata
Cool Pistols & Sword / Pistol-Sword Combo
Parkour / Acrobatics / Active Ragdoll blends
Various forms of Bullet Time
Monsters

https://www.toribash.com/timemachine/gdd_toribash.html

END OF LINE

1 Like

This last one is going to haunt my nightmares for a bit. Sorry for the necro :rofl:

1 Like