Someone have the touch blueprint shown in this official unreal youtube video? UE4-27

here, at around 10 minute mark

That looks really nice and exactly what I need :slight_smile: yeap

did unreal ever shared this somewhere?

1 Like

it is by default in any mobile project Project

1 Like

I will check but I need the one that guy has. Is the same? To move the camera around

you mean the UI controls?

yes…its the same

1 Like

no, please watch a few minutes starting around 10 minute mark.

the guy have a custom blueprint that handles camera rotation, pinch zoom, and other stuff like that. I’m talking about that blueprint.

Thats just a basic Actor Blueprint, that has Input Touch Events (basic in every bible Game, too)

You need to start a template Module Project to get a premade TouchManager Blueprint… Or code your own.

I would recommend to catch some tutorials for dealing with Input Events :wink:

I don’t want to be that guy but did anyone really watched what that guy is showing in that video :smiley: ?

Is because I don’t know how to create that at the moment, dealing with touches and what not.

what unreal starting module have touch input, with rotating camera that works on big screens and smalls phones, pinch and zoom, and the rest?

I can understand, you are watching the video thumbnail and you are thinking about joystick input.

is not mandatory but please watch the video from around minute 10 for five minutes to understand what I’m talking about.

Hi @dorusoftware!

You are in luck! This Unreal Live Training’s resources can be found here on the forums through the Dev Community Learning Library! The resources you are looking for can be found here:

Unreal Engine Livestream - Touch Input - August 8 - Live from HQ

I hope the above solution is what you are looking for.

Awesome :smiley: Thank You!

It was a shot in the dark my question but this time I’ve got lucky and you have provided the answer :smiley: