Hey guys, I did some tests regarding the polycount threshold of the engine. Basically I created 3 cubes, each with different subdivisions and inserted on the engine for tests.
Here’s the first cube, along with the stats from the engine.
The second cube, much higher poly count. I found strange that the stats haven’t changed.
The third cube is almost 2 million polys and still the stats are the same.
I did some further testing by making 16 copies of the cubes:
Here the stats changed. Maybe because the engine’s poly threshold is very high.
Feel free to contribute with further knowledge on this subject