Smooth turned into jagged, flickering, reflaction changed, no Anti-aliasing & FPS drop with Sequences in Movie output

Hi all,

I’m having issue in Movie output with Sequences!

Everything runs smooth and nice in Play mode, but when in Movie output with Sequences, the following as the issue:

1. FPS dropped from 25fps to 7.5fps in Full HD.

2. It turned into jagged, flickering, reflections changed & no Anti-aliasing at the beginning on every cameras created in Jpeg Sequence.

These are the nightmare that can’t be solved! Please help!!!

Smooth render at first…

Suddenly it will turned into jagged, flickering, reflections changed & no Anti-aliasing at the beginning on every cameras created in Jpeg Sequence.

193119-1.gif

FPS dropped from 25fps to 7.5fps in Full HD.
Force to render in fps85 to get aroud fps25!

Hi Max,
Thanks for your reply! I’ve ticked off “Enable Texture Streaming” and I’m able to get back the same 25 FPS. Really appreciated! But the remaining issues:

1. The fake reflection remain appeared randomly from cubemap and outside’s hdr from the windows glass turned black too!
  2. No Anti-aliasing or jagged problems still not fix yet.

Please find attachments for the setting and help to solve it asap. Thanks.

Can you attach a screenshot of your record movie settings?

Make sure “Enable Texture Streaming” is not on and set some non zero value for the “Delay Before Warm Up” (5 seconds or so).

Do you get the same results if you turn off “Use Separate Process”?

I’ve fixed the issue when using a newer laptop with GTX 1060 to capture. Thanks

Hey we have the same issue of weird flickering: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/891514/view.html

What did you do more than just change the video graphic card? I have a GTX 1070, ans still have the problem