Sky Creator is an extensive tool to control dynamic time of day and weather settings using realistic volumetric clouds and atmosphere in Unreal Engine 4. With a built-in weather preset system you can create endless amounts of different looking weather and lighting conditions and switch any of them in realtime.
This thread is reserved for discussions, suggestions and troubleshooting.
Feel free to share your thoughts or questions!
Available on Marketplace
- Built upon native Volumetric Cloud & Sky Atmosphere components allowing high scalability
- Unified two-layered Volumetric Cloud material
- Weather Presets: allows you creating endless amounts of different looking weather and lighting conditions
- Modular design: you can easily control Sky Creator settings with your own time manager
- Highly art-directable and customizable: from vast realistic cloudscapes to stylized looking skies
- Simplified orbital model: you can set custom time for dawn, sunrise, sunset, dusk and for moon aswell
- Lightweight (as possible) and relatively easy to use
- Game-ready optimization
- Built-in weather FX: rain and snow
- Photorealistic stars with rotation, moon phases, etc.
- Network Replicated