Sky Atmosphere not working below zero (world position)?

Hello

On my map it seems that Sky Atmosphere doesn’t work below zero (world position). See attachment (I placed a plane on Z = 0).
Of course I can move each item about 40`000 units higher – and that experimentally proven works. But it’s not an elegant solution.
Does anybody know a solution for that issue?

Btw.: The same landscapes are working in UE4 with no problem.

Thanks

Andi

Rather than move everything up, try moving the sky atmosphere down until the issue disappears.

There was a setting on the sky atmosphere component that causes this in UE4 as well.

ALSO, the component that generates the fog - whichever version you use of it.
Moving that should change how it renders.

Thank you guys for your feedback.

Unfortunately that (moving the actor) did not solve my problem. It really seems to be a problem with the zero crossing.

I created a new open landscape level and scaled the default landscape to cross zero as well. There is exactly the same issue. The only way I have found to work around the problem was to change the material “Blend Mode” from “Opaque” to “Translucent” (see picture 1 and 2).

But for sure a translucent material on the landscape does not deliver the expected result/quality (see picture 3 and 4).

Btw.: The default material from the basic open landscape level does also change its colour at the zero crossing. Could this be an effect of the same setting? (see picture 5)

Thanks again

Andi