skeletal mesh problem! Please help me!

The turquoise points represent the positions I manually entered and are set by USceneComponent::SetRelativeLocation, while the red and black points correspond to points acquired from the socket names (USceneComponent::GetSocketTransform)(The red and black points are symmetric to each others).
I have entered the locations with the exact same values as the socket locations, and they are supposed to overlap each other. . However, as shown in the picture, they are not overlapped.
I attempted to export my model from Maya, 3ds Max, and Blender, and modify physics assets. but none of these attempts were successful.

I’m having trouble understanding the situation and finding the right solution. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi there @CookieSakje,

Hope you’re well!

This topic has been moved from International to Asset Creation.

When posting, please review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space.

Thanks and happy developing!

A posting on a gathering is liable for working with open and valuable conversations among individuals. It fills in as a stage where people can share their thoughts, contemplations, and suppositions on different subjects. Clients should be responsible for the substance they post, guaranteeing it complies to the discussion’s rules and advances a conscious and comprehensive climate. Capable postings energize information sharing, cultivate local area commitment, and contribute emphatically to the general gathering experience. Users can cultivate a vibrant and supportive online community by maintaining responsibility.