Skeletal Mesh componet detatching when animation changes

I recently started playing around with UE 4.19 and added one of the Paragon Crunch characters to the file to try him out; I set up his blueprint for animation and for Player Character without any trouble but I added a skeletal mesh to change his head and when I play his punch animation his replacement head jumps off his body after the animation reverts back to my blueprint animation. I have spent at least 5 house try to figure this out with no solution doing everything from tweaking and removing physics capsule to tweaking how the animation is played. Please can you give me a working salution for this. Please see video for more details…Thanks Volume is loud on video sorry.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/announcements-and-releases/1410408-unreal-engine-bug-submission-form

Thanks