Simulate Physics works perfectly within editor, but not game?

Inside the Physics editor, when I simulate the physics, the mesh works perfectly fine. But when I run the game, it doesn’t ragdoll but instead stays in the animation it was currently doing.

Code of how the ragdoll is supposed to be (very simple??):

Pls, help!

1. “Set All Bodies Simulate Physics” → “Set simulate physics” change

2. Change the order of execution(Set Collision Profile Name, Set all bodies simulate physics)

hope find Solution

i have tried that before but it didnt work

simulating the physics in the physics editor is different than the runtime game.

give more example on how the game and characters and the rest is set up. I suggest watching some tutorial about ragdoll physics first, maybe you have forgot some required step, some option or something

I have watched virtually every physics tutorial on unreal engine. No luck in fixing it so far.

For examples, my character is a custom model imported from the blender through FBX, it doesn’t contain leg bones.
I’m too lazy to add names of the bones so they are just called Bones in the editor.
When I was trying to fix the ragdoll, anytime I tried to play the game with the mesh in the game, it crashes. I had to remake my rig altogether, and even that did not work!
(if you could help me and need more information, please ask!)

we don’t have enough information to figure out what is wrong.

This is the physics asset for my character (the physics asset is a placeholder currently)

This is the code for it on death

The problem is whenever the enemy dies, it doesn’t ragdoll and stays in its last animation/becomes frozen in place.

try this fix I’ve posted here, maybe it will work

also you may need to add more bodies for each arm and the like to have a nicer simulation

I’m sorry but my mesh is still stuck in place on death, I’ve tried both methods.

the blueprint image you have posted has some disconnected nodes, maybe you could verify if all nodes required works in the code

Test by placing the set collimation profile name component in front of the set simulate physics instead of creating a ragdoll event.

I don’t know, but I hope it helps

And,

It’s a paid book, but there’s a book you can refer to.
UNREAL ENGINE 4で極めるゲ-ム開發 サンプルデ-タと動畵で學ぶUE4ゲ-ム制作プロジェクト
Maybe it’s in English.

sadly I’ve done this but it didn’t work.

you can use chao phyisc framework api, in editor tick event invoke StartingSceneSimulation() and AdvanceAndDispatch_External(), but only work in c++