Silent Kitchen - Unreal Engine Horror Environment

Hey folks! I just finished a 6-month long project creating a Silent Hill-inspired horror environment in Unreal Engine 5. This is the first ever game environment I’ve created in UE5, which I am very proud of. It’s been a lot of fun building this environment and I plan to make more like this.

If you’d like to see more of this environment, check out the ArtStation post. There, you can watch the cinematic I made to showcase the environment. You can also download an interactive demo to see it for yourself. All this and more can be found here.

If you like to see more of my work, you can find it on my ArtStation profile.

Thank you for checking out my work. Feedback and critiques are always appreciated!

1 Like

Hey there @BenMarriner3D ! Welcome back to posting with us at the forums!

This looks absolutely wonderful! I love all of the details and you’ve managed to capture many aesthetics that leave a chill. The home itself is so eerie yet something that I can imagine seeing casually on a day to day exploration of abandoned homes.

Will we be seeing more content like this in the future?

@The_M0ss_Man Absolutely. Without giving away too many details, I intend to bring out more environments like this in the future. I had a lot of fun building this one and I can’t wait to do it again.

Thanks for your comment!

1 Like

Hi there @BenMarriner3D,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far :slight_smile:

Wanted to quickly pop in and say this project is beautifully done and definitely displays the horror element while also giving a beautifully done bit of lighting. Not just from the warmth of the candles but from the night time ambiance that fills the room with that eerie cold feeling. Truly incredible job. Thank you so much for sharing!

1 Like