Share your excitement for Unreal Engine 5 with free wallpapers, GIFs, and more!

Incredible! Great Video! Great features! I can’t even believe what’s told in the video.
I hope also for good compatibility, so source code and BPs and UE4 Marketplace Assets can be used in UE5.

This is dream come true for developers who spend half of the time optimizing and building uvs and lightmaps ! This is unreal !

I’m beyond excited about UE5… Mind blown!!! You know someone has to ask, when can we get our hands on it!!! :slight_smile:

You can always sponsor somebody, find kid that plays it.
Few years back i got Fortnite for free (first beta, then Epic just gave full version after release),
so i bought biggest fortnite upgrate, to support them (before Fortnite got battle royale).

ArmA 4 using this…
Get on it Bohemia!

Cool there is a wallpaper

ok, now things make sense… preparing 425 for upgrade, not worrying too much about getting everything in because… ue5

i’ll need to make a list, should i get an rtx, dwnld to ssd?.. yes… yes… this will do (smile)…

https://forums.unrealengine.com/core/create-content/text/

AAAAA!!!AAAAAAA!!!AAAAAA!!!
This is just super cool!

I remember the days that I got excited for the Geforce 256 Demos…The Fairy Dawn and the Mermaid Nalu comes to mind. This tech is on a whole new level. Wow just wow! Well done to the dev team incredible achievement!

This is awesome! !!
I really hope they add an official scripting lang official support.

Very cool watched it on Twitch earlier!

For a moment I thought this is the download to the project, ahahaha XD

Just awesome. Congratulations guys!! This is definitely game changer

slow claps

Exactly what i was looking for :smiley:

Awesome. Congratulations to the team. It reminded me of old tech nvidia demos. Looking forward to news and more details.

Amazing, Epic pulled a sneaky on us!

And honestly, I hope that Epic simply won’t care about backwards compatibility with UE4 and just make UE5 as clean and forward-looking as possible.

EDIT - I read the FAQ, and it will be backwards compatible :smiley:

Stunning news . Thanks Epic

What a time to be alive!

IVS for UE5. This is an advanced alternative to GameInstance that was easy to translate. I think that you do not know the language that is specified in the settings. Interface elements now allow different tooltip widgets. I realized I was able to swoop. I think this can do much better. Finally, you can choose a color with support for improved localization in a text file.

https://mega.nz/file/QbxhxJTK#721oEP…7E5a4Z7S-mUMmA

Programming Consistency:

1. IVS variables edited in the game must be in the corresponding subcategories of the IVS/Instance category.
  2. The names of the IVS variables inherited in the IVS/Class category with the Folder variable begin with №.
  3. The names of the variables edited in the game in the IVS/Instance category begin with R. Bugs: Redefinition in the NameSet, PreConstruct, LoadVariable editor leads to the crash of the launched assembled project.

Let’s create a library for fast typesetting of games together!

Variables could be stored in the server database if the assembled project did not crash due to overriding c ++…

I’ve watched that video twice already. Completely jaw dropping. Then two other big announcements at once. Just amazing.