Shallow Ocean Shader

Okay, lets try again:

You should be able to just copy it all to your Content folder.

Finally !!! it works very well :o Thank you again for your Kindness , and i will follow your updates here :smiley:

Haha, glad you got it working! :slight_smile:

Woah, really nice! Thanks for sharing !

Keeps getting me some errors about missing textures

The textures are all included, you must copy the whole directory structure into the Content folder of one of your projects.

is very nice! Thanks for sharing with the community.

If you didn’t happen to notice you made the twitch stream past week with your awesome work! Keep it up! :slight_smile:

Mikepote , first of all thank you very much for sharing great shader , though i am experiencing some issues with it. As son1cman stated above textures connections are still missing (i’ve copied migration folder into my) , everything is in place , though all the texture nodes are saying that they are missing… Can you please just make comments above textures or make an image with explanation where and which texture should be ? Thanks a lot !

Nice. I always love a good dynamic shader.

Here’s an image showing which textures go where. All the textures that start with T_ are standard Unreal assets that you can find in your unreal installation.

Awesome! Thanks ! :smiley:

Both amazing visually and also it give me some great ideas for you can achieve with just materials. Thanks for sharing

Wow! is awesome work… I messed around with your shader last night - many thanks for posting ; it’s a great learning example. Hope you don’t mind, I shared on my blog. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Hey I just tried the material and I put the missing textures but here is what i get. Does anyone know what’s the problem and how to fix it?

how to know which absent texture on which node to be placed?

how to determine on which exactly places to put the right absent textures?

Is there a way to achieve that depth effect without a height map? For instance, use it on plane that is placed in the environment. Scene depth doesn’t seem to have the same effect and I’m out of ideas.

Don’t call me stupid but unreal doesn’t recognize the .uasset extension?

Are you trying to import it? You just have to take the files and place them in your content folder of whatever project you want it in.

Wow that looks awesome.

Make sure you’re using the engine version the assets were built in or the asset files won’t be recognized.