Shadows not corresponding with light inside a lantern

Hello,
So, I I have a lantern made of different pieces (a base, a door and a handle), and I wanted to put a light in it. When I put a simple point light in, it works fine, but when I build the lights, it’s almost like there is a light profile on it.

As you see, only the bottom part receive light. I tried to move the point light up or down, and sometimes the shadow change. I already had it inversed, so the shadow were on the bottom, or sometimes on the side. I didn’t change anything in the settings of the light except the temperature and the intensity, and it’s a stationary light. Of course, when I set it to movable, it works fine, but I would want to have it stationary x) I already tried to increase the lightmap resolution, redo the lightmaps, but nothing change. I changed the material too, but with no effect.
I saw there’s already threads with this question, but atm, nothing I saw changed something for me ^^ Is it a bug ?

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Little edit, It might be dumb, but this time, I added the light in the blueprint (as it’s in different part, so it’s a blueprint, forgot to say that), and now it works better. But the light seem to be way stronger than with a light outside the blueprint, but I’ll check this. But anyway, I’m still wondering what could cause that weird shadows. Is it better to always do a blueprint and put the light in, and not do it in the scene ? (might seem a really dumb question, I know x) )