Setting level visibity with editor utility

Short version is I’m creating an editor utility that will toggle the visibility of selections of objects and/or levels while in the editor. It’s working for individual actors, but I’m having trouble with levels. Under editor scripting I’ve found the node “set level visibility” which looks like what I want, the problem is the input object type is “level object reference” and I can’t seem to figure out how to get that type of input. There’s no options for making a variable of that type and nothing comes up on the asset list. The closest thing I’ve found is “get streaming level” but that output is “level streaming object reference”

For anyone seeing this post down the road…

It figures I would figure it out after posting the question but I seemed to have found what I was looking for.

After looking through all the editor scripting nodes I came across “get loaded level” that has an input of a streaming level object and outputs a level object that I needed. I plugged that into the set visibility and everything seems to be working properly now.