Setting an actor's mesh to a generated HLOD of a Level Instance

SETUP:
I have multiple small level instances. I am using LevelStreaming.cpp to dynamically load these levels at runtime at various positions in the world using the function ULevelStreamingDynamic::LoadLevelInstance(…)

Currently using the Heirarchical LOD Outliner, I can create a single Simplified Mesh of the Level which it will transition to depending on screen size.

WHAT I WANT:
An actor who’s mesh is the generated HLOD of the level. Then this actor can set mesh to invisible if it loads the Level Instance.

I’d like to disable a streamed level from automatically switching between it’s HLOD (instead I’d control this manually for clients), the client leveraging Nanite for the level instances loaded.

In summary, something like world partition, but I manually control the streaming. But the HLOD is an actor so I can modify the location and material at runtime…

Bonus Question: Does UE5 unload a streamed level if it switches to its HLOD or is the level still in memory, just switching the display to create a reduced single draw call?