Set the size of each particle using an array

Hi!
I have done this with colour and position: use an array for colours and positions.

Now, I’m trying to change the size of the sprite for each particle using also an array, but I can’t find it. By the way, I’m using the sprite renderer and this is the first time I do this, so, maybe I can use another renderer.

Any idea about how can I use an array for the size of the particles?

Thanks!

The same as your other attributes, direct set Sprite Size Mode under Sprite attributes

edit for clarity: You should select a size mode on how you want your sprite to be sized (eg Uniform, Random Non-Uniform…) then it will give you the option to select from an array as you did your other attributes. For direct control with a single float for a scalar just select Uniform.

Something like this?

And another way I have tested it: