Session Launching and Random Crashing

Reference ID

835a51de-4984-07b7-eaa7-7f881a613857

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Stability

Summary

Since recent 30.0 update, UEFN has drastically gotten slower in loading a session. My output log is filled with 10s to hundreds of libcurl warnings that lead to a request failed libcurl error. I have never seen such an error and it is very strange to see the wall of warnings/errors in the output log before I even click on a project to open. I waited and currently am still waiting about 30+ minutes to launch a session that took me maybe 2 or so minutes before the 30.0 patch. Verse systems that worked prior to the update now crash the entire session when it accessed a simple map{} from another script. The update was great with the content it added but the wave of errors,bugs, and issues the patch bought has made developing 100x harder.

Steps to Reproduce

Open UEFN, See the wall of warnings and errors in the output log before opening a project, open a project, click launch session, watch the output log have a long libcurl warning trend with a request failed to end off a warning/error block. about 5-10 warnings before one request failed error.

Expected Result

I can launch a session with ease with no errors or warnings popping up. My session not crashing from a simple cast to a map{} from another script.

Observed Result

Wall of warnings/errors, no launched session, if a session launches, it crashes or breaks when trying to push verse or all changes again. Forcing to exit session and start all over.

Platform(s)

windows