Session Frontend for server in the cloud

I am researching the topic of debugging servers running in the cloud with Session Frontend tool. I know it is using Message Bus to send all the data and Message Bridges to establish connection between other process/computers in the local network. It looks like if I would be able create Message Bridge between server running in the cloud and my local computer, Session Frontend should detect cloud instance and work properly.

1. Is my reasoning about creating Message Bridge correctly?
  2. Is there a known way to do it? I know there is UDP Messaging Plugin and TCP Messaging Plugin that creates bridges automatically but I do not know how to use them to achieve my goal.

I can’t help you with implementing, but yes - your thoughts are right. Message Bridge via UDP is available and needed to communicate over network between to Endpoints. I know you need to enable it in a game with commandline -messaging. If you enable the UDP Messaging Plugin and you are on different networks but with a static IP you can add it to Editor’s UdpMessaging plug-in settings. If your device’s IP address is, say, 192.168.0.1 then you would add 192.168.0.1:6666. As far as I know this should do the trick. You should also look at the message debugger to see any messages coming in